Greater Nancy Metropolitan Area, Lorraine county’s #1 retail hub.
- 5 retail hubs: the hyper centre, plus 4 retail hubs located at the city’s various entrances.
- 425,000 sq. m of GLS
- Customer catchment area of 650,000 inhabitants
- €2746 million in sales
- 86 % retention rate of local household expenditure
- Vacancy rate: approximately 6 % in the city centre, almost 0 outside the city.
- Nancy linear n°1: 105 /100,
- Nancy Saint Sébastien 122/100, rents index: linear n°1: 91/100,
- Nancy Saint Sébastien 113/100
- Porte Sud Cora Houdemont shopping gallery turnover index: 133/100, rents index: 119/100,
- Porte Sud turnover index: 122/100, rents index: 113/100
- Porte Verte turnover index: 84/100, rents index: 91/100
Procos turnover index based on 100 (a sample of identical brands in a similar retail environment)
In the heart of the city: renovation of department stores such as Magasins Vaxélaire, development of new districts such as Rives de Meurthe and Nancy Grand Cœur.
In suburban areas: New projects, including a car and motorbike dealership park, and a leisure and entertainment hub, as well as renovation projects.
Saint-Sébastien retail hub with 105 integrated commercial units, 8 million visitors per year, and 116 million in sales (owner: AEW Gestion Accessite)
Recently completed projects
Renovation of the former Darty store, which has been restructured to house 3 stores: Søstrene Grene, Va Piano and Keep Cool.
The transformation of the Est Républicain building with the arrival of a Starbucks café.